Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An Update On My Personal Progress

Well, for the last month or so I have been thrilled with my weight loss efforts. I was steadily losing weight and feeling great about it. That is until the past few days.

I am not sure what has happened to me. Let me explain something - most people have a weakness for sweets - I don't. Instead I love salty foods. Chips are probably my biggest weakness.

For some reason I went through a period that I did not miss the salt. But over the past week I have indulged in eating my favorite food again - chips. I know, I know, this can have a negative spiraling effect. So today I will again take all chips off of my menu.

I have gained two pounds in the past week. I realize that is not a lot but I also know that if I ignore it I will be sorry.

What's your weakness? Am I the only one that loves salt?

No comments: